The basic premise of working for us at Grant Thornton Baltic is a good academic record. But it is equally important that you feel comfortable in the role of an auditor or consultant. The role requires you enjoy working independently and take a lot of responsibility. You should be an outgoing and social person who likes to work in teams and have the ability to build long term relationships with colleagues and clients.
We are looking for graduates, but if you are still in the middle of your studies you should be at least on your final year. Professional experience is always an advantage.
- Ambitious and adaptable individuals who want to take ownership and drive their own career
- Numerate, articulate people with a passion for business
- You’ll have a sound knowledge of business, a strong technical focus balanced with a gut instinct for what will work to unlock our clients’ potential for growth
- You’ll be focused on achieving a professional qualification
- Confident and approachable people who think independently, challenge assumptions and can build real relationships with dynamic organisations