Aleksandrs has more than 15 years of experience in financial advisory and valuation. Extensive experience in Financial Due diligence, business valuation, M&A advisory, valuation of intangible assets, as well as performance of cost-benefit analysis of major investment projects according to European Commission guidelines, financial calculations for PPP projects and other financial advisory projects. Aleksandrs has also prepared various conclusions on amount of losses and other issues for legal proceedings.
Considerable experience in various industries: transport and logistics, manufacturing, power sector, heat supply and municipal services, healthcare, agriculture, financial sector etc. Aleksandrs has projects experience in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Russia, Ukraine and Slovakia; both as local expert and within international experts teams; both as team leader and expert.
- Business valuation
- Valuation of intangible assets
- Financial due diligence
- Member of Latvian Association of Property Appraisers (member of Business valuation committee, member of Competence controlling bureau)
- Valuation expert of the Register of Enterprises of Latvia
- University of Latvia, M.sc. (business administration)
- Certified appraiser of business and intangible property
- University of Latvia, b.oec. (economics)