Raimonds Dommers has more than fifteen years experience in the field of valuation of real estate objects as a member and manager of the real estate valuation team.
The range of real estate valuation services includes all fields related to the activities with any kind of real estate objects.
The valuation of real estate is performed for different purposes:
- Financial reporting and accounting
- Credit guarantees
- Purchase and sales transactions
- Investing of properties into company’s share capital
- Legal proceedings
The real estate valuation services are rendered to private persons, private companies, as well as state and municipal companies. Raimonds has wide experience in valuation of different kinds of properties (industrial objects, infrastructure objects, commercial objects, residential houses, land plots). Raimonds had evaluated and participated in the appraisers’ teams in projects of valuation of the largest Latvian companies and the assets of these companies. The clients included SJSC "Latvenergo”, SJSC “Latvijas dzelzceļš”, JSC “Latvijas Gāze”, SJSC “Latvijas autoceļu uzturētājs” /, Riga Forest Agency, SJSC “Privatizācijas aģentūra” (Privatization Agency), SJSC “Valsts nekustamie īpašumi” (State Real Estates), JSC “Latvijas Nafta “, The Authorities of the Free Port of Riga, etc. The real estate valuation services had been rendered in the territory all over Latvia, as well as in other countries (Estonia, Lithuania, Slovakia, Azerbaijan, Belgium).
- Valuation of real estate (industrial objects, infrastructure objects, commercial objects, residential houses, land plots).
- Member of the Latvian Association of Property Appraisers (Member of the Expert Commission)
- Valuation expert of the Register of Enterprises of Latvia
- University of Latvia, Mg. (marketing)
- University of Latvia, Bc. (business management)
- certified appraiser of real estate
- Recognized European Valuer (by the European Group of Valuer's Associations - TEGoVA)