Inese has more than 20 years of experience in Legal field. She is Legal project manager in Grant Thornton Baltic SIA from October 2015.
Extensive experience in leading and providing consultations for the clients operating in different industries, mostly in providing:
- consultations concerning Commercial law, including the assistance in company foundation, liquidation, increasing and decreasing equity capital, reorganization processes, registration of changes in Articles of Association, board, shareholders, preparation of minutes of meetings;
- Consultations concerning Civil law –law of obligations, including preparation of contracts, providing an opinion on documents, preparation of warnings, notices, claims and other legal documents required for the client, assistance in resolving disputes;
- Consultations concerning Insolvency law – preparation of creditor application, insolvency application;
- Consultations concerning Labour law, including the preparation of labour and confidentiality contracts, orders, providing an opinion on documents.
- Commercial law;
- Labour law;
- Law of obligations;
- Higher education-professional degree in law- University of Latvia
- Higher education -bachelor’s degree in political science –University of Latvia